EV and Battery Challenge
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Thank you for your interest in the EV and Battery Challenge! Please use this site to review and complete the application. Only complete applications will be accepted.
You will be asked to upload the following documents in addition to the form:
- Maximum three-page product description detailing specifications of your technology
- 2-3 min. pitch video (max.), Smartphone quality is acceptable. Only one person on the team is required to be in the video.
- For startup applicants, please include an introduction to your company, its value proposition, a video of the prototype (if applicable), and how you can benefit from the EV and Battery Challenge.
- For professors/researchers, please include an introduction to your technologies, a video of the prototype (if applicable), a description of the proof of concept project and how you intend to collaborate with LG Chem and Hyundai Kia Motors.
- Pitch Deck (10-15 slides)
- Resumes of founding members
- Company logo (if applicable)
Applications will be accepted from June 22, 2020 to August 28, 2020 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). If you wish to exit the application and finish it later, you may save it as a draft.
We value the protection of your information. Please do not submit any confidential or proprietary information in this application.
English language applications are preferred. Korean language applications will also be accepted.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest and good luck!